cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

List Widget error

Tomellache2B
14-Alexandrite

List Widget error

Hello community

I am trying to get the output from my service to appear on my list widget.

I've pulled my service and "All Data" onto my mashup. However the widget gives me the error in the attachment below.

How do I go about fixing this ?

Your suggestions will be much appreciated thanks.

Jay_Nisa.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, community.

I fixed the problem by using the "selection changed"  widget property and by binding this to my service. This way the service could pick up when a different value is being selected. (This value serves as input and comes from the button bar). 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
M4RC
14-Alexandrite
(To:Tomellache2B)

Hello,

is your output an infotable and is your service running successfully? (Ctrl+Alt+F9 --> Debug --> check "Services")

Please check if the DisplayField and the ValueField is defined under the WidgetProperties.

Best regards
Marc

Tomellache2B
14-Alexandrite
(To:M4RC)

Hi @M4RC 

Thank you for your suggestions,

Yes the output is an infotable with field: "Name".  Service works as desired: Takes an input (Name of a template), and outputs a list of the things within that template.

The DisplayField & ValueField properties of the list widget are set to: Name.  

Regards,

Jay_nisa

Hello, community.

I fixed the problem by using the "selection changed"  widget property and by binding this to my service. This way the service could pick up when a different value is being selected. (This value serves as input and comes from the button bar). 

Top Tags