cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

List widget with Info table data shown as Blanks

raj_selvaa50
4-Participant

List widget with Info table data shown as Blanks

Hi,

I have created a new Thing template service with return type as Info Table with data shape.

Created a new Thing and test service is returning expected values from SQL database.

When binding the data into List widget it only created 'N' number of empty rows based on number of rows from Service. I have already selected "DisplayField" and "ValueField" in List.

Kindly help me to sort out the problem.

Regards,

Selvakumar S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The Problem is the name of column in Data Shape does not match to the name of the actual column .Do one thing ,create a new data shape and a field with name "EquipmentName" .I think this is matching to the column name from DB .Attach this new data shape to the service result and detach the existing service from mashup attach it again so that on grid it will show "EquipmentName" .By this way you will see data in the mashup.

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

The Problem is the name of column in Data Shape does not match to the name of the actual column .Do one thing ,create a new data shape and a field with name "EquipmentName" .I think this is matching to the column name from DB .Attach this new data shape to the service result and detach the existing service from mashup attach it again so that on grid it will show "EquipmentName" .By this way you will see data in the mashup.

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

raj_selvaa50
4-Participant
(To:mnarang)

Thank you mnarang :)

I am new to Thingworx development, Spent more than 2 hours to address this issue on yesterday. 

Glad you helped me out of this very soon.

Regards,

Selvakumar S

Top Tags