cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

LocalizationManagement.xml

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

LocalizationManagement.xml

Managing your localization tokens unfortunately isn't as easy as it could be.

Here are some services and a Mashup that you can use to create / edit / delete Localization Tokens

Please note that I don't enforce the Token table naming that you should adhere to.

This is an example, you can probably take this, the CSV parser and create a Localization Table Import/Update from CSV easily.

4 REPLIES 4
yevans
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

Thanks for this. I just discovered that a localization token I created on the fly for a grid column of type DateTime will not be included when you export the associated mashup, so when you import it into another system and view the mashup that columns just displays, "???". I deleted it and recreated it, but now I can use you tool to recreate it so all my mashups are not displayed correctly.

Well done!

Yale

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I'm glad this helps you out.

You should be able to export the actual localization tables themselves and import them to get your tokens over from one deployment to another.

yevans
4-Participant

I assume there is no way for me to assign a tag to a specific token so the ones I user are included in a mass export, is that correct? It would be nice...

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

You can tag the Localization Tables themselves. Which is what I recommend, it could become a lot of work to tag each token you create.

Top Tags