cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Log Error

yasmalik
9-Granite

Log Error

I tried to access logs from a new user it showed nothing only red line has been shown please help me to resolve this issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:yasmalik)

Hi @yasmalik.

The 8.4 version of the product does not display the information in the same way as previous versions.  Here are some screenshots showing where you can find most things.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.  Otherwise, if your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mnarang
17-Peridot

Make sure you have Visibility/Design Time/RunTime permission set for that particular user on Log collections in the platform .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

I gave  all the permissions in the logs as well but it does not work

mnarang
17-Peridot

When you are viewing the log page ,can you press F12(network tab) and see what's the issue in permission/service execution ?

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

thanks all are working fine but the thingworx monitor master mashup does not show tabs for status ,extension etc. it only shows log

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @yasmalik.

The 8.4 version of the product does not display the information in the same way as previous versions.  Here are some screenshots showing where you can find most things.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.  Otherwise, if your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags