cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Login organization

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

Login organization

I have a organization where 20 users logging in currently. Most of the times, the logging to organization getting failed even for correct user credentials. If I delete the browser history, cache, cookies, then it is working fine.

What is the solution for this. How to deal this issue when the login users got increased to hundreds and thousands??

10 REPLIES 10
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:AP_9587236)

Hi @AP_9587236.

What browser is in use?  Is the system in use shared among the 20 users.  Do you possibly have a browser extension installed that could be interfering with subsequent logins?

Regards.

--Sharon

What browser is in use? - Chrome
Is the system in use shared among the 20 users? - No. 20 users logging from different systems but to the same server.
Do you possibly have a browser extension installed that could be interfering with subsequent logins? - No. We didnt installed any extensions for browser. 

I did screen recording and attached the file here for your reference. 

posipova
20-Turquoise

Have you tried a different browser? Is your autofill-on, did you have a chance to notice if perhaps it fills out imporer credentials automatically?

Have you tried a different browser? - No. Ill test in another browser also.
Is your autofill-on? - No.
Did you have a chance to notice if perhaps it fills out imporer credentials automatically? - The correct credentials which is failed to logging in, will work after clearing history and caches.

I did screen recording and attached the file here for your reference. 

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236 

If possible, you might want to try with a different browser the next time you experience the issue to determine if it is related to a specific browser/version.

Regards.

--Sharon

@slangley 

We observed the same issue happening in updated version of chrome as well as in mozilla firefox. Any extension available for loginPage of Organization?

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236.

From the video you provided, we observed that you have a password manager installed in your browser.  You might try removing this to see if it resolves the issue.  Also, in Chrome, go to More Tools > Extensions to see what other extensions are installed that may also be interfering.

Regards.

--Sharon

I have only default extensions in chrome browser which are Google Docs Offline, Docs, Sheets, Slides.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @AP_9587236

I responded via private message a few days ago, that I will need your customer number and corporate email address in order to open the case.  Can you provide that information by private message?

Thanks.

--Sharon

Okay Thanks

Top Tags