cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Main Mashup 'refresh' on the button click of collection widget

ChahatGupta
8-Gravel

Main Mashup 'refresh' on the button click of collection widget

Hi,

I want to refresh the service of the "main mashup" on the button 'clicked' event of "repeater mashup" of "Collection Widget". Can anybody provide suggestions for the same.

In other words, Collection widget has a button, which has to refresh a service in main mashup.

5 REPLIES 5

Bind the data in your Collection/ contained mashup to Session variable, and bind the session variable to widgets in main mashup (such as Textbox widget).  The Textbox widget has ValueChange event, and it can be used to trigger the mainmashup refresh service. Other widgets would work too.

I tried the same but session parameter is not getting refreshed, to capture the "Data  Change" Event from the text box/or any other widget.

Please suggest something.

You cannot change the session property from a mashup event?

Yes , the session property coming from the contained mashup to the main mashup cannot be reset or changed, to capture the data change event. 

Do you suggest any other workaround ?

Which version of TWX are you using?

I found that in 8.4 the Session variables does not have valuechange event, and it's a bug that will fix in 8.4.5 and 8.5. In previous versions, this solution should work.

Top Tags