cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Map Resolution

ein23
11-Garnet

Map Resolution

Hi all,

I am using the widget OpenStreetMap and always when I refresh my screen, the map's zoom show as:

map1.JPG

I would like the view the map with less zoom, for example like the image below:

map2.JPG

How do I do this?

Regards,

Leonardo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In the lower left corner of Mashup builder there are many properties of the Open Street Map widget that can be customized. You can either enter a hard-coded value for the Zoom level, or. as indicated by the arrow pointing towards 'Zoom', you can bind the Zoom level to an appropriate property that sets the Zoom level dynamically.

The property 'CurrentZoom' is a read-only property that reflects any zoom level changes that have been made by your application user 

Capture.GIF

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

In the lower left corner of Mashup builder there are many properties of the Open Street Map widget that can be customized. You can either enter a hard-coded value for the Zoom level, or. as indicated by the arrow pointing towards 'Zoom', you can bind the Zoom level to an appropriate property that sets the Zoom level dynamically.

The property 'CurrentZoom' is a read-only property that reflects any zoom level changes that have been made by your application user 

Capture.GIF

Top Tags