cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Mashup: How to change displayed mashup on button click?

mett
6-Contributor

Mashup: How to change displayed mashup on button click?

I've created main mashup with some other mashups in layout, eg, header, footer, sidebars, content.

I want to change displayed mashup in content section, from ContentMashup01 to ContentMashup02 by pressing the button in LeftSideMashup.

How can I do this properly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:mett)

For this kind of  design ,you should create a master mashup holding a menu widget on the header and a contained mashup below it .You can also add footer and other thing as required in the master mashup.Then create your mashups (for which you will be switching by clicking on menu items) .Select master mashup (which you created above) for these mashups (master mashup is a property for every mashup ) and this way you can achieve required design .So there will be a master mashup for every contained mashup in this design and you can attach your mashups as menu items and also give them some name/icon accordingly .There could be other ways to achieve this, but I have done by this way and it works fine .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:mett)

For this kind of  design ,you should create a master mashup holding a menu widget on the header and a contained mashup below it .You can also add footer and other thing as required in the master mashup.Then create your mashups (for which you will be switching by clicking on menu items) .Select master mashup (which you created above) for these mashups (master mashup is a property for every mashup ) and this way you can achieve required design .So there will be a master mashup for every contained mashup in this design and you can attach your mashups as menu items and also give them some name/icon accordingly .There could be other ways to achieve this, but I have done by this way and it works fine .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

Top Tags