cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mashup Parameter Changed Event from contained mashup

Saran_Rockwell
6-Contributor

Mashup Parameter Changed Event from contained mashup

Hi Developers,

I have created a mashup with all the user input selection widgets. The user selections are put together as an infotable and set into the mashup parameter(which is a bi directional one) of that mashup.

Now I'm using the Input mashup inside another mashup through the contained mashup widget. My only problem here is that the mashup parameter from the contained mashup doesn't have the changed event which i need to trigger the data service which consumes the infotable mashup parameter.

How do i overcome this? Also i cannot use sesion variables.

Regards,

Saran 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

The following work around can be used.

Create same mashup parameter in the main mashup which contains the mashup container. Now bind mashup parameter of contained mashup to mashup parameter of main mashup. Now the main mashup will have the changed event which can be used to trigger other services.

Hope this Helps!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Saran_Rockwell,

Can you provide a test case for the issue you are experiencing?
When you interact with a Widget the click event is processed by the widget. From your description it sounds like you want to take an action after an item is updated. Depending on the widget it may have an event which fires when a value is updated.

More information is needed to understand the issue.

Hi,

The following work around can be used.

Create same mashup parameter in the main mashup which contains the mashup container. Now bind mashup parameter of contained mashup to mashup parameter of main mashup. Now the main mashup will have the changed event which can be used to trigger other services.

Hope this Helps!!

Top Tags