cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Mashup Refresh !

va-2
1-Newbie

Mashup Refresh !

Hiee everyone !

Well, I am working on an agricultural robot with regard to my project 'Smart Agro-Automation System'. Of course, I have completed the mashup stuff (image attached) and I am able to observe the values getting updated only when I click the Refresh button. Is there any automatic way of refreshing and updating the values so that it could enhance the end-user outlook ?

Thanks

Vinith Kannan A

RMK Engineering College

India

8 REPLIES 8
paic
1-Newbie
(To:va-2)

You can use the AutoRefresh in a hidden setup and that will automatically refresh your content.

then you can if need be add a regular button that is your request refresh NOW.

va-2
1-Newbie
(To:paic)

Can you elaborate on what do you mean by hidden setup ?

paic
1-Newbie

Looks like you have the AutoRefresh widget in place and working? All you would do is to remove the Visibile check.

Now refresh will trigger based on the time period you have defined. Then for aesthetics if you want a refresh on demand, you can just use a regular button.

va-2
1-Newbie

cool ! that's fine ...

Hi paic, there is some way to refresh when User press some button different to auto-refresh widget?

sv
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Hi,

We tried to use "AUTO REFRESH" widget in the mashup. But its nt getting refreshed even if the time period is set and all.What is the reason for this behaviour?

va-2
1-Newbie
(To:sv)

Before checking it out there, just verify whether you are able to observe the updated values in Things section where you have created the things or variables.

sv
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Yea its working now!

Thank you

Top Tags