cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Mashup keeps on loading in composer for Thingworx 9

Vaibhavkaul27
4-Participant

Mashup keeps on loading in composer for Thingworx 9

Hi 

I had upgraded to ThingWorx 9. I have imported entities from older ThingWorx 7.2. Now when i opened Mashup in Composer it keeps on loading with Warning Message that Mashup has deprecated widgets. I can upgrade them.

Initially i did not want to that, so i cancelled the upgrade. Mashup keeps on loading forever.

Then next time i did upgrade, i can see widget list upgraded with new widgets but still Mashup screen keeps on loading and never opens up.

Note: I was able to open other Mashups.

Any pointers on what i can look into for more information. I do not see any specific error in Application log.

I was using Label/Text Box/ Check Box/ Radio button on that page.

Regards

Vaibhav

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

i re-imported mashup with deprecated widgets and did not resolve the conflict for upgrade . It worked. Closing issue for now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Have the troubleshoot or the developer window open in your browser as you load the mashup, it will show what it is trying to do.

I checked but in network tab no request fails. Is their anything specific i need to look for.

Just FYI: i have warning i18n support is missing for the string "A bindable event triggered when the SelectedText for this widget is modified" but nothing else

i re-imported mashup with deprecated widgets and did not resolve the conflict for upgrade . It worked. Closing issue for now.

Top Tags