cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mashup not showing data

BSUN_RO
7-Bedrock

Mashup not showing data

Hi there, can you help me with something please ?

I followed this tutorial but the mashup is not showing any data. I am connected to a kepserver which generates some random numbers, which can be seen in properties tab. Thankyou!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:BSUN_RO)

Hi @BSUN_RO.

I ran through the tutorial up to the point you were having a problem and reported some issues I found.  Those have been corrected.

Note that ThingWorx 8.4 is no longer supported, but for the version you're running, you can try the Custom Charts widget found on the Marketplace.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
odukiya
15-Moonstone

Hello @BSUN_RO 

Can you please check certain things?

1) Are you  getting any error in monitoring sections

2) Can you share screenshot of your mashup view

3) Are you not able to get data for timeseries chart only or it is missing for all of the other widgets too?

Thanks

Om Dukiya

BSUN_RO
7-Bedrock
(To:odukiya)

Problem is only with the data generated from the server. I can see for example the parameter with serial number.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @BSUN_RO.

Please provide some details of your configuration.  Are you running a trial version?  If so, are you running it in the Cloud or locally?  What versions of ThingWorx and KEPServerEX are you running?

I'll try to spend some time completing the tutorial to see if I encounter the same issue.

Regards.

--Sharon

I am using Thingworx 8.4.2. I don't have a line chart like in that tutorial, instead I use a "Time series chart" with line type. If I connect the data to a "Value Display", it's ok. Is there any way to make a chart though ? Thankyou for your time.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @BSUN_RO.

I ran through the tutorial up to the point you were having a problem and reported some issues I found.  Those have been corrected.

Note that ThingWorx 8.4 is no longer supported, but for the version you're running, you can try the Custom Charts widget found on the Marketplace.

Regards.

--Sharon

Thankyou very much!

Top Tags