cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Mashup resolution

krishnakomal123
14-Alexandrite

Mashup resolution

I have designed screen in 1680 *1050 resolution.It is looking perfect only in that resolution.Below is the attached application screenshots in different resolutions.No matter how much ever I try avoiding panels still i had to use them to meet design requirements.How do I design a fully responsive UI with no issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @krishnakomal123.

Support for ThingWorx 8.3 is being dropped this month, so it's recommended that you upgrade to a supported version.  Note, however, that ThingWorx 9.0 is targeted for release in late June/early July.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @krishnakomal123.

Which version of ThingWorx are you running?  Newer versions of the platform make use of responsive containers with additional sizing parameters.

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @krishnakomal123.

Support for ThingWorx 8.3 is being dropped this month, so it's recommended that you upgrade to a supported version.  Note, however, that ThingWorx 9.0 is targeted for release in late June/early July.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @krishnakomal123.

If you feel your question has been answered, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Note that ThingWorx 9.0 has just released.  Support for ThingWorx 8.3 ended on June 8.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags