cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

MenuSelectedStyle does not work since TW6.6

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

MenuSelectedStyle does not work since TW6.6

Hi Guys,

I have used TW 6.5.3, I have tried 6.6 and now 7.0.1 both of which are having problem with styling.

MenuSelectedStyle does not work. It worked at 6.5.3. Now, no matter which style I use a selected SubMenu does not change. On the left side is what it looked like in 6.5 and on the right side is what it looks now (since 6.6, so far as I can tell). It kind a bothers me. Can anyone confirm this behaviour. Perhaps some workaround?

Thanks a lot guys.

8 REPLIES 8
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:tcoufal)

Just to check, are you missing that solid color or the border around it? The menu item on the second picture seems to be missing 'Line Color'; which is the border.

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:Aanjan)

OPC Panel and KAUB2G are both nested menus (submenus). If the are selected (expanded) a MenuSelectedStyle should apply. Exactly like its on that first picture. However since 6.6 this styl does not seem to be working at all. KAUB2G  + KAUB2G3 should like the OPC panel...Also there is no visible spacing between Menu icon and Submenu Icon.

My menu style definations are exported and imported, so there should be difference at all.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Tomas, can you create a support case for this? I tried replicating the behavior, but was unsuccessful.

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

I can and I will let you know.

I can provide StyleDefinations as well if you want...

Aanjan
9-Granite

Alright, thanks Tomas. Uploading the StyleDefinitions would help as well.

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

Case has been opened.

Aanjan
9-Granite

Thanks, Tomas. I believe my colleague has picked it up, and is working on it. Once the case is resolved, would it be possible for you to update the thread on what the issue was? Or I could follow up with the case and post the resolution here if needed. I just thought it'll be easier for future references if we had the resolution here as well

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

I keep the thread informed once I know something.

T.

Top Tags