cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Methods for sending data from Osi PI to Thingworx Platform

AntonioFar
6-Contributor

Methods for sending data from Osi PI to Thingworx Platform

Hello, everyone,
I need some advice. My goal is to send telemetry from OSI PI to Thingworx. Browsing the internet I have read various solutions to answer my question. I wanted to ask you, the community, for a solution for data transmission, which is not using the Capula connector, and whether these proposed solutions have additional licensing costs.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:AntonioFar)

Usually it would be an extension to read from OSI PI database.

But and I don't know if OSI PI supports this, maybe from OSI PI you can post the data to ThingWorx.

Prasad_N
6-Contributor

@AntonioFar  You can create one edge connector to get the data from OSI PI and to pass it to the Thingworx. There are SDKs available and create your own connector. You can read the tabs from OSI PI historian and fetch the data.

TonyZhang
13-Aquamarine

Hi @AntonioFar ,

It appears that @PaiChung and @VN_10764586 provided answers to your question.  For the benefit of other Community Members who may have the same question, it would be great if you could designate it as the Accepted Solution.

In the event that this response did not answer your question, please post your current status so that we can continue to support.

Thanks for using the PTC Community!

Regards,

Tony

Top Tags