cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Model integration and selection in ThingView.

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite

Model integration and selection in ThingView.

Hello,

I am able to showcase a model in Thingview, when I am selecting model in Thingview it replicate it on Tree and List, but when I am selecting model in Tree or List widget it's not selecting in Thingview. (I am able to select .prt files only)

Can someone tell me is there any procedure to do that?

How can I select .ASM file in Thingview and Tree?

Please find attached image file for reference.

Regards,
Swapnil More
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Swapnil_More  the ThingView widget is from Navigation widget, and it's not supported if used in customized mashups (stated in the Help Center), so there's no user guide for the widget anyway.

Does the Thingview works as you expected in any Navigate pages?  By choosing the items in the Grid, the related parts in the 3D model will also be focused?   If correct, you should check the mapping on the system mashup, if not, then possibly it does not have the function OOTB.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

You can see that List and Grid is receiving output from ThingView widget, while ThingView only reads from the Model file directly, that's why there's not any action after selecting in Grid.

The Grid and Tree can correspond because they share the same input infotable and have SelectedRow(s). 

Swapnil_More
14-Alexandrite
(To:zyuan1)

Hi Could you please tell me that how it can be work?

Regards,
Swapnil More

@Swapnil_More  the ThingView widget is from Navigation widget, and it's not supported if used in customized mashups (stated in the Help Center), so there's no user guide for the widget anyway.

Does the Thingview works as you expected in any Navigate pages?  By choosing the items in the Grid, the related parts in the 3D model will also be focused?   If correct, you should check the mapping on the system mashup, if not, then possibly it does not have the function OOTB.

Top Tags