cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Multi selection in Combo box widget is not working in Thingworx v8.4

Sankarapandian
6-Contributor

Multi selection in Combo box widget is not working in Thingworx v8.4

Combo box Multi select option is working in properly working in Thingworx 8.2. But In Thingworx 8.4 Multi select is not working. After clicking checkbox to select the rows in Combo box I couldn' able to get the selected rows.  I have attached the screenshots of service bindings and results for your reference. 

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Sankarapandian 

Could you specify which exact version of ThingWorx 8.4 you are using (maybe a screenshot of Composer > Help will be good).

I see also you seem to be using a advanced grid, if that is the case can you clarify where did you get the extension from and what version you are using.

I have made a test in 8.4.1 with a standard grid and that worked for me. I have attached my entities if you want to test/check the difference with yours.
Note use the service AddValues in CMODT82 DataTable to enter some values and then load the mashup CMOListMashup.

Thanks

Christophe

Thanks for your reply.

In my Thingworx 8.4 version, I checked Grid is Properly is working.  My Problem is I coudn't able to fetch the Selected rows from Service after checkbox multiple selection in Combo box. 

Hi @Sankarapandian 

I am not sure I understand your last post.

Did you try the entities I sent previously ?

We do retrieve the selected row of one service into the combobox in those entities, it seems to be the same scenario as your unless I misunderstand something.

Kind regards

Christophe

Yeah. I tested your entities in my Thingworx. It's not working. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Hi @Sankarapandian 

That is odd.

Could you confirm the exact version you are using, send a screenshot of Composer > Help > About for example.

Also do you see error under Monitoring > ApplicationLog ?

Could you attach your ThingWorxStorage/logs folder ?

Do you see any error in the browser if you execute F12 ?

Also the display of "my" entities is a little odd. When in Design , do you see 3 vertical containers or only 2 ?

Can you send a screenshot of what you see in Design for my mashup ?

Thanks

Christophe

Top Tags