cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

NAN when used in the mashup grid widget with GetPropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable.

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine

NAN when used in the mashup grid widget with GetPropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable.

Hello ,

I have a thing template, where i have written a service to get the property value in the MultiRowTable format using "GetPropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable" and used Query to filter out certain properties.

I have thing which uses this template, when i run the service in the composer from the Thing i see the values coming in.

But when i use the same service in the mashup i see the value NAN.

Note: i have used dynamic thing template and passed the thing name to the EntityName.

Not sure what am i missing.

Thanks

Sunay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:sbt)

That's great if it worked out ,can you please accept the solution and mark it as correct
Thanks 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mnarang
17-Peridot

Hello,

Instead of directly using the generic ThingTemplate service "GetPropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable",create your own service in ThingTemplate with any name and in the code use the same service like this - 

// result: INFOTABLE dataShape: "undefined"
var result = me.GetPropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable();

This service will result an infotable as output of the service ,create a data shape having fields matching your output of "GetPropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable" .So basically now we have a custom service containing the same functionality as you are doing directly with an infotable output .Use this service in mashup as you were doing before (dynamic and on mashup load if you want ) .After this map the output of this service to a grid and pass the entity name as thing name .You will see values there .Do let me know if this is not clear .

sbt
13-Aquamarine
13-Aquamarine
(To:mnarang)

Yes i have created my own service and used "GetPropertyValuesAsMultiRowTable" inside the service.

I got the solution, the reason was the value column datatype was wrong.

Thanks

mnarang
17-Peridot

That's great if it worked out ,can you please accept the solution and mark it as correct
Thanks 

Top Tags