cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Need files related to configuration of SQL Server on thingworx platform.

sgupta9
3-Visitor

Need files related to configuration of SQL Server on thingworx platform.

I am Using twxFoundationH2Trial-8.3.2 and i do not find install folder there. i need to connect MSSQL to thingworx

1 REPLY 1
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:sgupta9)

Hi @sgupta9.

You are running a trial version which uses H2 as the model provider, therefore the scripts you see in the screenshot are not relevant to your installation.  With the proper entitlements, you will have the ability to download the SQL Server version which will contain scripts for setting up SQL Server as the model provider.

However, it sounds like you actually wish to connect to a SQL Server database as a data provider.  If so, you may want to download and install the Relational Databases Connectors extension available on the Marketplace or create one yourself using the instructions in our Help system.

This resource would also be helpful for gaining an understanding of the ThingWorx database-related concepts: ThingWorx Model and Data Best Practices

Regards.

--Sharon

If my response has answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution, for the benefit of others who may have the same question.

Top Tags