cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

No results displayed for analysis jobs

Elena2
3-Visitor

No results displayed for analysis jobs

Until recently everything worked with the analysis jobs, now the results are not displayed anymore. The analysis model is working and the inputs are right.

I tried contacting the support directly but the support website is not working.

Thanks

Elena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Elena2)

Hi @Elena2.

From a check of the case, it appears the issue was corrected by updating the ThingWorx.hostname to the correct name in <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>/config/system-environment-variable.properties.  If you agree this was the solution, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
nsampat
17-Peridot

@Elena2 ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

I just checked and I am able to access the PTC eSupport Portal, and create cases.

If you still desire a case, please private message me your contact info and SCN, and I will assist in opening a case on your behalf.

Regards,

Neel

Elena2
3-Visitor
(To:nsampat)

Thanks, it would be really nice if you could open a case for me. But I don't know where to find my SCN. 

How can I find out? 

nsampat
17-Peridot

@Elena2 ,

Can you check if eSupport is still down for you? Here is a direct link to open a case: https://support.ptc.com/apps/case_logger_viewer/cs/auth/ssl/log

We just got a notice that there was an outage that was resolved a few moments ago.

Otherwise, please private message me your company info and direct email address and I can look it up for you that way.

Regards,

Neel

nsampat
17-Peridot
(To:nsampat)

@Elena2 ,

I have opened a Support Case on your behalf, and a member of the Support Team will be in touch with you shortly.

Regards,

Neel

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Elena2.

From a check of the case, it appears the issue was corrected by updating the ThingWorx.hostname to the correct name in <ThingWorxAnalyticsServer>/config/system-environment-variable.properties.  If you agree this was the solution, please mark this post as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags