cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Non admin users are not able to access services of PlatformSubsystem.

NG_9746116
4-Participant

Non admin users are not able to access services of PlatformSubsystem.

I have a custom group created -  SupportAdminGroup who are less privileged than Administrators group.

When SupportAdminGroup  member  was unable to execute

Resources["EntityServices"].GetEntityList(params) 

I gave the run time permission to read and execute for  SupportAdminGroup  in  "EntityServices" I was able to execute the service as a SupportAdminGroup  member .

However ,

I want to use the service Subsystems["PlatformSubsystem"].GetEntityUsageReport();.

I have given Run time execute and read permission to the group , yet it errors out  with  

Entity [PlatformSubsystem] service [GetEntityUsageReport] requires Administrator privileges .

How do I get to use the PlatformSubsystem services for a non Admin user?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @NG_9746116 

GetEntityUsageReport service can only be executed by a Administrator user. Please refer this help center guide, it lists the services which can only be executed by an administrator user who belongs to the Administrators user group.

Regards,

Sachin Sharma

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @NG_9746116 

GetEntityUsageReport service can only be executed by a Administrator user. Please refer this help center guide, it lists the services which can only be executed by an administrator user who belongs to the Administrators user group.

Regards,

Sachin Sharma

tdixit
13-Aquamarine
(To:SachinSharma)

Hi @NG_9746116 

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards,

Toolika Dixit

Top Tags