cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Not able load historical data in Time Series chart

Paras
2-Guest

Not able load historical data in Time Series chart

Hi Team,

I am creating a Time-Series chart which is getting data from a service that is fetching telemetry & corresponding timestamp from a database every 10 seconds. All the values are Logged & Persistant. My question is that i am not able to show the Timestamp that is coming from the database in the time series chart. Only the current timestamp is being plotted that seems to be coming from Value Stream. Can you please help me solving this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I did realized that the problem was with the format. I was building a custom extension in which i was updating timestamp value using Datetime primitive. The issue in hand was the type conversion which later I was able to resolve using  DatetimePrimitive.convertFromObject(). Thanks for the help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Are you receiving all the data and in the required format if you are executing the service separately? You may also wish to test with TimeSeriesV2 chart that comes with Custom Chart Extension

I did realized that the problem was with the format. I was building a custom extension in which i was updating timestamp value using Datetime primitive. The issue in hand was the type conversion which later I was able to resolve using  DatetimePrimitive.convertFromObject(). Thanks for the help.

Hello,

1. Are you sure that you selected correct "XAxisField" on your widget?
  2. Try to execute your service directly on the Thing in Composer -- do you get the correct values in the column that you selected as "XAxisField" in your mashup?

Regards,
Constantine

Top Tags