cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Numbers on Bar in Bar chart or Label Chart twx 9.1

VaibhavShinde
16-Pearl

Numbers on Bar in Bar chart or Label Chart twx 9.1

Hi 

can we display bar values on each bar in Bar chart/Label  chart . should be responsive. please see below snap.

VaibhavShinde_0-1614140679787.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @VaibhavShinde 

Your property value: ValuesPosition should be set to Outside Bar in Label Chart as in below screenshot:

suverma_0-1614174031409.png

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @VaibhavShinde 

The feature for adding values to the top of bars or markers in Line and Bar Charts was added in ThingWorx 9.0. 

You will not see this feature for 8.5.x OOTB Chart Widgets. Also, per the internal discussions it does not appear there are any plans to update the earlier supported releases with this feature.

Hi @suverma ,

Currently i am using Thingworx 9.1 , I haven't used 8.5.x version. Is it possible to achieve this in TWX 9.1?

Thanks 

hi @VaibhavShinde 

Yes you will be able to use it in 9.1 as well. So in my previous comment I meant, the feature for adding values to the top of bars or markers in Line and Bar Charts was introduced from ThingWorx 9.0 and is available for upcoming release after it.

Hope this helps!!

Hi @suverma ,

Can you explore it . how we can show values on top of bar as i am seeing like below chart and hovering on bar will show values but instead i want to show on top of bar.

VaibhavShinde_0-1614172417149.png

Thanks

Hi @VaibhavShinde 

Your property value: ValuesPosition should be set to Outside Bar in Label Chart as in below screenshot:

suverma_0-1614174031409.png

Hi @suverma ,

I got it, i had other extra columns in infotable which binds to bar chart . i removed those and working fine now.

Thanks 

Top Tags