cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Pressed Button Menu

AnselmoSilSaito
12-Amethyst

Pressed Button Menu

Hi All,

How can I create a menu that marks the button I pressed?
For example, If I press the button 1, when I'm in page 1, my button 1 stays pressed.

Any tips?

Thanks.

A.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That wouldn't be possible with the Option button approach :(

You probably will have to look into customizing the menu Widget or create a construct that tracks your selections in full and then use button with vis/invis or the font awesome extension etc. to create the behavior you want.

Sorry gets a bit complex.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Something that isn't quite the same but that you can use is the Option button or button bar widget.

That widget based on a state based definition will display a number of options that can be selected and will be formatted differently when selected.

you can then use the value behind that in the state based definition to drive the navigation itself

This option button are already available or I must install some extension? 

Already available.

I think I found as "Radio Button".
But I can't put a button-menu, can I?

It won't look exactly the same but with the proper state based definition setup, and then either horizontal or vertical look and using the Container widget you can achieve the function of

Click an item, that value is passed to the container and shows the intended mashup (or use a conversion service in between if needed) and that clicked entry stays 'selected/pushed in'

Hi Pai,

I thought I answered you , sorry.
I forgot one very important detail...my menu is a menu of menus. 
In this way, can I mark the first option I click?

Example: I hava a menu X where we have 4 options. Option 1 gives option "a", "b" and "c".
I want to mark Option 1 when "a", "b" or "c" is pressed.

Thanks,

Anselmo.

Hi Pai,

I thought I answered you , sorry.
I forgot one very important detail...my menu is a menu of menus. 
In this way, can I mark the first option I click?

Example: I hava a menu X where we have 4 options. Option 1 gives option "a", "b" and "c".
I want to mark Option 1 when "a", "b" or "c" is pressed.

Thanks,

Anselmo.

That wouldn't be possible with the Option button approach :(

You probably will have to look into customizing the menu Widget or create a construct that tracks your selections in full and then use button with vis/invis or the font awesome extension etc. to create the behavior you want.

Sorry gets a bit complex.

Interesting options , I will have a try.
Too bad but that the stetic will go away with these two approach, right?

Leigh
Community Manager
(To:AnselmoSilSaito)

Hi @AnselmoSilSaito

Just wanted to follow up to see if Pai's input answered  your question.  If so, please indicate Accepted Solution for the benefit of all of our Community users.  If not, please let us know your current status.

Thanks!

Leigh

Hi Leigh,

As you can see, I had some problem in replying...thanks for remembering me.

Regards,
Anselmo.

Top Tags