cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Problem while Configuring Communication Settings in Analytics Builder

tyadav
1-Newbie

Problem while Configuring Communication Settings in Analytics Builder

Hi,

I am trying to install the Analytics extension in the Thingworx Analytics 8.1. While doing the Analytics Server Configuration, I am not able to find any AnalyticsServer thing in the AnalyticsGateway. Any suggestions on how this can be achieved so that I can verify the configuration and move ahead. Please keep in mind that this is a fresh installation. Also, please find the attached picture to better understand the problem.

Update: I think not installing analytics server first might have been a cause of this problem but I am not able to install that as well. Not able to install ThingWorx Analytics server 8.1 since Docker not supported for Windows 2012 R2.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:tyadav)

Hi Tushar

You are right, you do need to install ThingWorx Analytics in order to be able to use Builder.

The AnalyticsServer Thing that it is looking for is created during installation of the ThingWorx Analytics Server.

So the solution of this thread lies in installing ThingWorx Analytics Server .

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:tyadav)

Hi Tushar

You are right, you do need to install ThingWorx Analytics in order to be able to use Builder.

The AnalyticsServer Thing that it is looking for is created during installation of the ThingWorx Analytics Server.

So the solution of this thread lies in installing ThingWorx Analytics Server .

Kind regards

Christophe

tyadav
1-Newbie
(To:cmorfin)

Hi Christophe.

Thanks for confirming it.

I got it after reading the other available documents. I am actually waiting for the other thread which may help me out with the Docker and Windows server 2012 compatibilitty issues

Thanks again!

Top Tags