cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Problems looking for services like getapplicationkey

afherrerac
6-Contributor

Problems looking for services like getapplicationkey

Hello, i already have problems looking for services like getapplicationkey for connecting with vuforia and getlicense to get and update the license 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello afherrerac,

Thank you for reaching out on the ThingWorx Developers Community.

Could you please provide some more context on your initial post? Do you have any documentation you are following to get ThingWorx connected to Vuforia? I am not familiar with the GetApplicationKey service. Please elaborate on what you wish to do with the Application Key. If you are in need of an Application Key to connect with Vuforia you can generate one from ThingWorx Composer under Browse > Application Keys > New.

I was also unable to find a service called GetLicense. However all of the available license services can be found under the LicensingSubsystem (under Browse > Subsystems). With  respect to updating your license, can you  confirm if you are using a connected or a disconnected approach? If you are using a disconnected approach please see the following document:

https://support.ptc.com/lm/ThingWorx_Navigate_8.1_Licensing_Instructions.pdf

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello afherrerac,

Thank you for reaching out on the ThingWorx Developers Community.

Could you please provide some more context on your initial post? Do you have any documentation you are following to get ThingWorx connected to Vuforia? I am not familiar with the GetApplicationKey service. Please elaborate on what you wish to do with the Application Key. If you are in need of an Application Key to connect with Vuforia you can generate one from ThingWorx Composer under Browse > Application Keys > New.

I was also unable to find a service called GetLicense. However all of the available license services can be found under the LicensingSubsystem (under Browse > Subsystems). With  respect to updating your license, can you  confirm if you are using a connected or a disconnected approach? If you are using a disconnected approach please see the following document:

https://support.ptc.com/lm/ThingWorx_Navigate_8.1_Licensing_Instructions.pdf

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

Top Tags