cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Property, Service, or Event Overrides Execution

AP_9587236
17-Peridot

Property, Service, or Event Overrides Execution

AP_9587236_1-1641790377697.png 

AP_9587236_0-1641797792950.png

I want TestUser to execute all services except one service of a Thing. But TestUser not able to access Thing itself. The popup shows "Unauthorized". I gave same permission to System User here and also in collection level permissions. Any other permission i missed here? Anyone please give a detailed solution for this.?

3 REPLIES 3

Hello @AP_9587236 , 

Can you please check if Testuser has visibility permissions to that particular thing it is trying to access?

Regards

Bhawna

Yes. Everyone organisation having all users. 

AP_9587236_0-1641801703818.png

Hello @AP_9587236 

Pls Check if the everyone have visibility of Media, Style definitions, State definitions, Themes, etc. -- all that you have utilized in your design. Thenafter, You can troubleshoot it by pressing F12 in your browser and Open the Network tab for errors in HTTP requests. If there's a Issue with permissions, you can observe some red lines there, click on them and look at the Response, it should explain what exactly is the issue.

Another thing that you may check Application.log and Security.log. You can get some hints there what is not visible for users or what objects need permissions. You can Check this tutorial in case you need more info on permissions in ThingWorx: https://developer.thingworx.com/en/resources/guides/data-model-security-control

Also can you share the Application and Security logs if possible?

Regards

Bhawna

Top Tags