cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Property Transform problem

olatz
12-Amethyst

Property Transform problem

Hello,

I am facing a problem with almost all the transformed properties of my system. 

My environment is:

- Virtual Machine 1

- THW Platform: 8.5.2

- SSL:443

- Autogenerated certificate

- Virtual Machine 2

- Analytics Server: 8.5.2

- Connected to the platform and working

- Platform-Analytics: 8.5.1

- RabbitMQ and Apache Flink from the installer

- Erlang 21.0

- The installation summary said that everything went OK and Things were created

All my transformed properties are configured to make the calculation every 6 hours taken 12 hour of data. However, when I search for the logged data I can see that there are calculated values that are not inside the configured 6 hours period. In the attached image there are two results that don't belong to the configurated period (marked in red). The same is happening with other transformed properties, in the same thing and in other things.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Olatz.

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:olatz)

Hi @olatz 

Thank you for the details, it seems you forgot to attach the screenshot you referenced.

Also I think it is important that you review the post  Descriptive Services or Property Transforms, which approach to use?   as your use case of Property Transform does not appear to fit within the expected usage of Property Transform, notably "Calculations required to be done in seconds or minutes" , this is not meant to be used over the course of several hours.

Thank you

Christophe

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:olatz)

Hi @olatz.

Are you still searching for a solution or did the previous response help to point you in the right direction.  If you found that response helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags