cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Query about thingworx analytics

cgoma
12-Amethyst

Query about thingworx analytics

I want to list the models ,signal and profile in analytic server

Please let me know is there any way using which we get information about three thing mentioned above.

3 REPLIES 3
jgreiner
12-Amethyst
(To:cgoma)

Hello,

There is no out of the box way to list models, profiles, and signals at one time in Analytics server but they can be done individually in Analytics Builder by selecting the desired job type (ex. models) from the Analytics tab in ThingWorx Composer.  The Screenshot below shows the details of an analytics model.Models.PNG

Let me know if this answers your question.

Warm Regards,

John

cgoma
12-Amethyst

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I actually wanted to create service which will list model,signal and profile in analytic server.

Please let me know if it is possible to create a service listing the models, signals and profiles.

jgreiner
12-Amethyst

Hi,

I wanted to know what exactly you mean when you say "list model, signal and profile in analytic server."

Are you referring to all of the jobs themselves that have been run or are you looking for the results of those jobs for a related dataset, or are you looking for something else?

Thanks,

John

Top Tags