cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

QueryPropertyHistory Service

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

QueryPropertyHistory Service

I have three things on mashup screen and when i select a thing i ca able to get the meta data but am not able to get the data which is stored in value stream dynamically by using querypropertyhistory service. if individually check then am getting but when i dynamically click the thing or bind on mashup then am not getting. so please can anybody help me out.

5 REPLIES 5
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:KSM)

Mahaboob, is it possible to share screenshot from your mashup on how you are attempting to select them individually? May be the name you are dynamically binding to the service is either not getting bound or may be is not the right one to fetch all the data from related ValueStream?

Are you storing all the data from all 3 Things in a single ValueStream or do you have individual ValueStreams for each entity?

Edit:

Easiest way to check would be to create a test service where you pass names of entities individually and then call QueryPropertyHistory using that to see if its returning the result in expected manner.

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite
(To:supandey)

Hi Sushant,

I am storing all the data in one stream

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

If i check individually for a thing then ithe data is coming. when i choose dynamically then only its not coming

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:KSM)

By "dynamically" do you mean there is a service whose output you are using to filter results from QueryPropertyHistory? I think the issue is with the dynamic assignment of the input value for the QueryPropertyHistory, since it needs a query parameter may be that query output is incorrect?

May be you can share your snippet how you are passing values dynamically to the QueryPropertyHistory here, could give it a try.

KSM
14-Alexandrite
14-Alexandrite

am sending json data to one of rest api url, and it is stored in data table, if i use the service querypropertyhstory on f-101 thing then i get the data, and on mashup screen, if i select one thing then i can get meta data and image of a particular thing but the same am not gettin gthe value stream data by using this service without any parameters.

Top Tags