cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

QueryPropertyHistory not fetching all rows between the specified start and end date

ShahnazKNassar
5-Regular Member

QueryPropertyHistory not fetching all rows between the specified start and end date

Hi

Using QueryPropertyHistory I'm not able to fetch all rows between the specified start and end date. 

• I'm logging the data in "value changed" mode.
  • It is also not related to max Item, I've checked it by increasing the maxItem.

Please provide a solution because I need this for my graph.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

For more information I'm attaching the screenshot.

1. When I put start date as 1st July and end date as 31st July, After 2nd July, I'm getting data for 22nd July, But there are data for 3rd and 4rt July.
  2. When I put start date as 3rd July and end date as 31st July, I'm getting data for 3rd and 4rt July. For the same thing I'm not getting records when I put the '1'st filter

What value did you use for maxItems? Is the total count of data points in this interval less than or equal to maxItems?

ShahnazKNassar
5-Regular Member
(To:rjanardan)

I tried with maxItem greater than the total count of data points. I didn't work.

So I removed the maxItem.

Have you probably applied sort filter in the Query section on another column?

ShahnazKNassar
5-Regular Member
(To:rjanardan)

No, I'm not using any query.

Only enabled the oldestFirst to true.

Top Tags