cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

QueryStreamData service of the AnomalyMonitorStateStream returns no data

nahuel
14-Alexandrite

QueryStreamData service of the AnomalyMonitorStateStream returns no data

Hi!

When I execute the QueryStreamData service of the AnomalyMonitorStateStream from within a service I get the data but from Composer the service returns no data.

Is this a bug or what other reason could be?

As workaround I am executing the GetStreamData services from Composer.

You can check the attached screenshots.

Regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:nahuel)

Hi @nahuel.

From a review of the case and internal ticket, the Help Center documentation has been updated for the following releases:

Therefore, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
TonyZhang
13-Aquamarine

Hi,

I used AddStreamEntry Service to add some data into AnomalyMonitorStateStream in my local Thingworx 9.1.3 and could get the result successfully both by executing QueryStreamData from composer and by running external Thing service.

Could you please share the Thingworx version info and provide exported AnomalyMonitorStateStream data for me to see if I can replicate the issue?

Best,

Tony

nahuel
14-Alexandrite
(To:TonyZhang)

Hi @TonyZhang,

Thanks for your reply. I tried the way you mention and it worked for me too, but that's not the context on which I'm facing the issue.

The context on which I'm facing the issue is on querying the status of an anomaly alert of a Thing property. In consequence the entry is not added by myself, it is added automatically by the Anomaly Detection functionality.

As I previously mentioned, the entries are being added (because I can get them through the GetStreamXXX services) but they cannot be queried.

This is my ThingWorx version: 9.1.0-b10877

Regards

nsampat
17-Peridot

@nahuel ,

Would you be able to open a case via the Support Portal, https://support.ptc.com/ ?

This will require additional review and possibly engagement with our R&D team, and we will require some logs and information that we would not want to post to the general public here.

Regards,

Neel

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @nahuel

Were you able to find a solution?  If so, please feel free to post it here and mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same issue.

If you opened a case that is still being worked, please provide the case number under private message so I can track it.

Regards.

--Sharon

nahuel
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

I'm afraid that at this moment I'm not able to open a case. So I think this issue should remain open.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @nahuel 

I'll be happy to open the case on your behalf, if needed.

Regards.

--Sharon

nahuel
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

Hi @slangley 

Yes, that would be great

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @nahuel.

From a review of the case and internal ticket, the Help Center documentation has been updated for the following releases:

Therefore, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags