cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Realtime service fails

eazzarito
12-Amethyst

Realtime service fails

Hi everyone,

When I use the realtime service under the Analytics_PredictionThing, I see result but when I try to use service on a custom thing,I don't see  result because it fails with this error :

Type Check Exception. The row failed to evaluate due to Unexpected value(s) found in the record.

My release is 8.3.2

Anyone could you help me?

Please find image attachments.

Thank you so much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:eazzarito)

Hi @eazzarito 

Thank you for the details.

Given the error message you get it would appear that the dataset sent tot he RealtimeScore service has no value.

I would advise you check the value of datasetref variable being passed to the service

You can find reference to this error in https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS284564  - though the article has been written for ThingPredictor, it very much applies to the PredictionThing too.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Christophe

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @eazzarito 

Thank you for the details.

Given the error message you get it would appear that the dataset sent tot he RealtimeScore service has no value.

I would advise you check the value of datasetref variable being passed to the service

You can find reference to this error in https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS284564  - though the article has been written for ThingPredictor, it very much applies to the PredictionThing too.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Christophe

Leigh
Community Manager

@eazzarito

Just wanted to follow up to see if the response from @cmorfin answered your question.  If so, please mark his reply as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the Community.  If not, please advise on your current status.

Thanks!

Leigh

Top Tags