cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Regarding Image

DMu3
12-Amethyst

Regarding Image

Hello,
Actually, i need to create a mashup.  In mashup, one side i used tree widget, another side i have to set image,
here my problem is whenever i click any data in tree widget, the image can't able to change dynamically. 
I attached my screenshot below.  Can you help me to sort out the issues.

ThankYou

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
wposner-2
12-Amethyst
(To:DMu3)

Fire another service from the SelectedRowChanged event from the service populating your tree.  This other service should get the URL for your image based on the selected row of your tree infotable.  Bind that service's data to the SourceURL parameter of your image.

If you can't get it to work with an Image widget, try a ValueDisplay widget, as it can also be used to display images.   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
wposner-2
12-Amethyst
(To:DMu3)

Fire another service from the SelectedRowChanged event from the service populating your tree.  This other service should get the URL for your image based on the selected row of your tree infotable.  Bind that service's data to the SourceURL parameter of your image.

If you can't get it to work with an Image widget, try a ValueDisplay widget, as it can also be used to display images.   

Top Tags