cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Reload contained mashup on button click, when contained mashups are controlled by collection widget

bootstrap
7-Bedrock

Reload contained mashup on button click, when contained mashups are controlled by collection widget

I am looking for a hint (best practices) on how to reload a contained mashup efficiently. 

Here's the scenario :

1. There's  a main mashup with a contained mashup and footer with collection widget (holding some 4-5 icons)

2. Based on the icon selection on collection widget, the contained mashup switches

3. One of the contained mashup has a grid with a header Edit button

4. Based on the row selection, a user clicks on the Edit button, which in turn pops up an edit window

Now then, what I'm looking for:

Is when the user clicks on the Finish button, the pop window should close and reload the grid data to refresh. Currently, I am not able to find any popup close service and also if there is a page refresh contained mashup navigates to the home page instead of staying on the mashup with the grid where the user was editing the row. Not to mention this is requiring a number of service calls I wish to avoid making.

Any hint on how to close the pop-up and still remain on the same contained mashup would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, I found the pop up close service.

Still looking for how to stay on the same contained mashup, instead of being navigated to the home mashup post refresh.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ok, I found the pop up close service.

Still looking for how to stay on the same contained mashup, instead of being navigated to the home mashup post refresh.

Top Tags