cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Remote logged property value not stored in Value Stream

ravi2
12-Amethyst

Remote logged property value not stored in Value Stream

I've a Remote ThingTemplate with 2 logged, read-only, and remotely bound properties; one Boolean type, and the second as Number type. The ThingTemplate has a Value Stream (local) associated with it. Finally, a Remote Thing has the mentioned ThingTemplate as its base template.

I'm pushing data from my Edge device on these 2 properties every 60 secs to the Thingworx server, and I'm able to see the updated values on the Composer UI.

But, when I execute the QueryPropertyHistory service on the Remote Thing, the server returns 2 properties along with 'timestamp' as columns without any data. Even by associating the Remote Thing with my Value Stream, I was not able to get any data.

But creating a new local property (no bounding) inside the Remote Thing, changing its value manually on the Composer, and executing the QueryPropertyHistory service, the server returns proper values for the local property along with the timestamp but the other 2 remote properties were empty. What am I missing here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:ravi2)

Have you checked the DataChange type for those two properties? make sure they are set to Value or Always

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:ravi2)

Have you checked the DataChange type for those two properties? make sure they are set to Value or Always

Top Tags