cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Repeater autoselectfirstrow is not working when reload happens

rk-31
1-Newbie

Repeater autoselectfirstrow is not working when reload happens

Hi,

I have a button and repeater in the mashup. Repeater has below properties assigned.

Service which feeds repeater invoked at mashup load event. And also invoked when user clicks button. Very first time first row selection happening automatically. But when we reloads repeater its first row auto selection is not working properly.

First not highlighted as per style definition.

SelectedRowChanged event triggering but passing empty/null data.

Version: ThingWorx 7.0.1-b482

Pai Chung

Aanjan Ravi

Carles Coll

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:rk-31)

Ahh sorry.

Not sure if the Repeater supports a SelectedText or SelectedValue like the List Widget, but if it doesn't, you can add an invisible List widget and then you can take the value from the All Data and wire that to the SelectedText. (All Data always is the top row for an infotable)

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

This seems a bug, better you open a support case.

Hi Carles,

Thanks for the reply.

Since I have basic PTC account I can't create support case. Highly appreciated if you/somebody create a case for this. So that it will be useful for many people who are facing this issue.

Thanks

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Something that keeps the Row selected on refresh is having a Primary key in the datashape of the data passed to the Mashup.

So go to your datashape and if possible add a primary key designation.

That should keep the selection upon refresh.

rk-31
1-Newbie
(To:PaiChung)

Hi Pai,

Thanks for the response.

Here the problem is Autoselectfirstrow is not working when reload happens.

Thanks

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Even after adding a primary key definition to some of the fields of the data shape of the service output?

rk-31
1-Newbie

After adding primary it is retaining previous selection. But I want it should select first row when reload happens.

Thanks

rk-31
1-Newbie

FYI

I have seen same issue with Grid widget also.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Ahh sorry.

Not sure if the Repeater supports a SelectedText or SelectedValue like the List Widget, but if it doesn't, you can add an invisible List widget and then you can take the value from the All Data and wire that to the SelectedText. (All Data always is the top row for an infotable)

rk-31
1-Newbie

That worked, Great. I hope product team will fix this issue.

Thanks

Top Tags