cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Repeater loading issue

adityaku
1-Newbie

Repeater loading issue

Hi, We are using contained mashup in a repeater. Based on the user input,different contained mashups are being called into the repeater. In this we are facing the issue that the page loads from the middle when the ItemLoadBehavior is set to Load/Unload or Load/ no Unload. When the  ItemLoadBehavior  is set to Load all then there is a loading problem. Please suggest a possible solution.Its urgent. Thanks, Aditya.

7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

Which it's the loading problem, when you set to Load All?

When it is set to load all then repeater is loading from middle.

You can send a screenshot of how it's seen?

Hi,

I cannot send the screenshot as it is against  the customer policy. It was a problem when load all was done.

Thanks,

Aditya Kumar

Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:adityaku)

Aditya, just so I understand, when set to Load/Unload or Load/ no Unload, you Mashup scrolls down to the middle automatically but Load All loads the repeater but scrolls down to the middle in the Repeater widget? Would it be possible for you to blur our personal info and post a screenshot? That would certainly help here.

mhollenbach
5-Regular Member
(To:adityaku)

If you have a support account I would recommend opening a case if you are trying to keep this confidential.

Meghan

Thanks Meghan, Ravi and Carles for the help.

The data is now loading correctly. There was a contained mashup in between so we removed that contained mashup and it started working fine.

Top Tags