cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Reset data to default in advanced grid after editing and returning blank grid from click of a button

shraddha_21
5-Regular Member

Reset data to default in advanced grid after editing and returning blank grid from click of a button

Hi,

I am using advanced grid which is editable, the requirement is after editing and saving it, then  I want to reset the grids back to default on click of a button so I can enter new data.

How is that possible.?

As we can see in the screenshot attached, there are two big tables which will be editable and we will save it. But then on clicking of a button which is next, the tables should then again be blank so I can enter data for another entry.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:shraddha_21)

Shouldn't the Reset action do this? You would bind ServiceInvokeCompleted event from the service called by the Save Action to the Reset property of the grid,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:shraddha_21)

Shouldn't the Reset action do this? You would bind ServiceInvokeCompleted event from the service called by the Save Action to the Reset property of the grid,

Top Tags