cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Run Test Graphic On Smart Phone or Web browser

Theeradache
7-Bedrock

Run Test Graphic On Smart Phone or Web browser

I am install ThingWorx Foundation trial into computer me.

I have try already create graphic.

I want to test graphic open on the web browser or smart phone but No on "view mashup"

help to give advice.

Tank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Theeradache)

Hi @Theeradache.

Apologies, but I'm still not clear on the question.  Are you asking how to access the mashup from a public location?  If so, does your ThingWorx site have public access?  If not, you would need to set that up first.  It would most likely require that you work with your Networking team to configure it per your company's policy.

Once you do that, you can access the mashup from any browser by entering the url you see when you view the Mashup from the Mashup builder.  For example:  the url should look something like this:  https://<domain_name>/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#mashup=HelloWorldPlayground

Please let me know if this fails to answer your question.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Theeradache.

I'm not really understanding what you're requesting.  When you say you've tried to create a graphic, please provide the details of how you did this.  Are you saying that you don't want the graphic to be seen when you select View Mashup from the Mashup builder?  Why would you not want to see the graphic here?

Regards.

--Sharon

HI @slangley 

I'm  sorry. I'm not specify clear.

I have now made a graphic on thingworx and used Mashup for simulate graphic monitoring

if I want use my smartphone or customer for connect to see graphic me.

Should I Type anything on the web browser.

Thank you

Theeredatch

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Theeradache.

Apologies, but I'm still not clear on the question.  Are you asking how to access the mashup from a public location?  If so, does your ThingWorx site have public access?  If not, you would need to set that up first.  It would most likely require that you work with your Networking team to configure it per your company's policy.

Once you do that, you can access the mashup from any browser by entering the url you see when you view the Mashup from the Mashup builder.  For example:  the url should look something like this:  https://<domain_name>/Thingworx/Runtime/index.html#mashup=HelloWorldPlayground

Please let me know if this fails to answer your question.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:slangley)

Hi @Theeradache.

If the previous response allowed you to find a solution to your problem, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.  If you still have an issue, please provide answers to the questions in the previous post so we can try to find a solution.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags