cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Sample import error during Java SDK Setup Guide

pobi
6-Contributor

Sample import error during Java SDK Setup Guide

Hello, 

I'm absolutely new to Java, in fact I'm new to programming language itself - trying to go through some of the quick start guides on PTC ThingWorx Developer Portal. 

I'm currently stuck on Java SDK Setup GuideEclipse Project Setup > Import Sample Files

Up on step 8 (Click Finish), Eclipse returns 7 error items as attached. 

Seems like there is something wrong with scr setup as there are red cross boxes all over Package Explorer 

I suspect the error starts at Set Up Javadoc stage as my downloaded copy of Javadoc files slightly differ with Guide's examples (screenshot attached). 

Can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This error is because you imported the Java project at the samples folder instead of at the src folder. It looks like you already have the files imported, so you could just delete the three packages at the bottom.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

This error is because you imported the Java project at the samples folder instead of at the src folder. It looks like you already have the files imported, so you could just delete the three packages at the bottom.

Top Tags