cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Saving: Unable to update mashup

RodrigoAA
5-Regular Member

Saving: Unable to update mashup

Dear PTC community,

I have been working on a ThingWorx project for some weeks. 

Today I have realized that when I try to save my main Mashup after update it with new widgets or services, the following message appears:

Saving : 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@RodrigoAA 

Looks like space issue, freeing up some space might help.

Please check this Article_CS280860

1. Did you recently upgrade Thingworx ?

2. What kind of DB you are using is it an inbuilt like Neo,H2 or using some external DB like MS SQL, Postgres?

Thanks,

Vibhuti

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

@RodrigoAA 

1. Which Thingworx version you are using?

2. Which browser are you using? If you are using Internet Explorer, could you try using Chrome or Firefox and let us know if you are facing the same issue?

You may refer to this article for more information. Also, check this article CS278173

Thanks,

Vibhuti

RodrigoAA
5-Regular Member
(To:vangne)

Hi Vibhuti,

The version is ThingWorx 8.3.2-b535

I'm using TWx for academical (university master's thesis) purposes. I also want to point that my license has expired, but my tutor from PTC told me this shouldn't been a problem and I can keep working.

I use Chrome. Today we have tried to modify the Mashup using Apple navigator but the error persisted.

Thank you for the quick response,

Rodrigo.

@RodrigoAA  Thanks for providing the details.

Can you please try saving/duplicating mashup in IE, Firefox and let us know if the issue persists?

Also, please refer to this article for more information. Also, check this article CS278173

Thanks,

Vibhuti

RodrigoAA
5-Regular Member

Hello Vibhuti,

I am trying to open the mashup with Internet Explorer. Initially, the screen freezes and the navigator shows this message:

"URL does not respond due to prolonged runtime script"

After clicking "Stop Script" the screen unfreeze for a short period but freeze again and the error appears one more time.

Following https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS278173 , I have tried to open the mashup using the following URL :  http://<server>[:<port>]/Thingworx/Composer/index.html 

This way, the error I obtain after clicking "Save" is:

"save failed, status: error message: Import Failed: Unable to update mashup_ [1,007] Data store resource failure error: [Error occurred while accessing the model provider.]"

As you can observe in the screenshot attached to this message.

Thank you, Rodrigo.

@RodrigoAA 

Looks like space issue, freeing up some space might help.

Please check this Article_CS280860

1. Did you recently upgrade Thingworx ?

2. What kind of DB you are using is it an inbuilt like Neo,H2 or using some external DB like MS SQL, Postgres?

Thanks,

Vibhuti

RodrigoAA
5-Regular Member

Dear Vibhuti,

I have sent to my colleague this thread and your last reply. He has found out that the hard drive was full, then he has freed some space up and everything seems to work properly now.

Thank you very much for your attention and help

Best regards,

Rodrigo

Top Tags