cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Selected drop down value on LED display

biswa
10-Marble

Selected drop down value on LED display

I want to display the selected value from the drop down list on the LED display. I have used the selected item from a List widget, bind the Selected Row(s) from the Service used to populate the List. But still data is not loading in the LED display. How can I get the data to display.

Connections.JPGServices.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Biswa, 

Could you please confirm the base type of the Degrees_list property. From the image it appears to be of base type Infotable. If it is of base type Infotable and you bind it to the list, in order to display values on the UI, you need to set values for DisplayFiled and ValueField properties from the List Widget property window. Now bind the same property you have chosen to display in the list, from the selected rows, to the LED widget. Please refer the attached images for your reference. 

Best regards,

Rajesh.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:biswa)

Hi @biswa.

What happens if you bind Degrees_list from Selected Rows to the List widget?

Regards.

--Sharon

biswa
10-Marble
(To:slangley)

Hi Sharon,

If I bind Degrees_list from Selected Rows to the List widget, no data shows up in the list. It does not show any data. If I bind the same from All Data, then the list comes up with options. 

Thanks and Regards,

Biswa

Hi Biswa, 

Could you please confirm the base type of the Degrees_list property. From the image it appears to be of base type Infotable. If it is of base type Infotable and you bind it to the list, in order to display values on the UI, you need to set values for DisplayFiled and ValueField properties from the List Widget property window. Now bind the same property you have chosen to display in the list, from the selected rows, to the LED widget. Please refer the attached images for your reference. 

Best regards,

Rajesh.

Thanks Rajesh. 

Top Tags