cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Show close button canceled out by having mulitple pop ups

aaronperreault
4-Participant

Show close button canceled out by having mulitple pop ups

I have two navigation widgets on my mashup, each opening a different popup. One, Popup A, of them is closed automatically within the popup and should not be able to be closed by the user directly (ShowCloseButton is false).

The other popup, Popup B, DOES need to be closed by the user, and user testing showed they like having the (x) there (ShowCloseButton is true). 

It seems that if Popup B is opened up after Popup A, the wires get crossed and we lose the (x) button on the popup. Has anyone else ran into this problem and can explain what is happening?

3 REPLIES 3

Hello aaronperreault,

I looked into this behavior internally and this does indeed seem to be a defect in the ThingWorx Platform. It was previously reported in a legacy version (7.1). However it does not look like this was corrected as I am still able to reproduce in recent releases.

My recommendation would be to open a Technical Support case via the PTC Support Portal and note the same behavior you have in your community post.

In the meantime I will proceed to file a new defect with our R&D team.

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

Thank you very much for your help! I'll go ahead and do that.

Hello again aaronperreault,

No problem at all! Happy to be of assistance here.

You can now reference this article when you proceed to open the TS case.

Regards,

Tyler Misner

ThingWorx Technical Support Engineer

Top Tags