cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Sigfox Extension vs Thingworx 8

acorreia1
7-Bedrock

Sigfox Extension vs Thingworx 8

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Sigfox Extension with Thingworx 8 but unable to see how to integrate both. I know from experience that with Thingworx 7 and older you could pass the appKey in the URL and use the Custom Callback in Sigfox in BatchUrl Channel, but now with the deprecation of the appKey being passed in the URL, and this turning into a header I'm in dire need of assistance to integrate the Sigfox Extension that today is habiting in the marketplace with the newer version of Thingworx.

I have made testes and you are able to use the URL channel in the Sigfox Backend, and in fact reaches the Thingworx machine but the Service CallbackDataBatch of the Sigfox Extension becomes useless since the method to be used with the Extension needs to be BatchURL.

Do you have a sugestion for the people that are using the newer version of Thingworx and still want to use the Sigfox network? A new extension perhaps?

Thank you.

António Correia

4 REPLIES 4
CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:acorreia1)

Hi, Antonio.

I am not directly aware of which, if any, comparable Extension is available. I will work with the Marketplace team to see if we can find you a useful alternative.

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

Thank you Craig.

I'll be waiting for the feedback.

It's a bit critical to know the solution for this, we don't want to start developing a solution now, knowing that a new extension is being made available,

Best Regards,

António Correia

CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:acorreia1)

Antonio, I sent you a message with additional information.

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

pjacuna
3-Visitor
(To:CRArko)

Hi,

Could you please help me? I'm in the same situation as acorreia1.

Top Tags