cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Size limitation on the file upload widget when thingworx is from server and not the set up.

vsrilekha
1-Newbie

Size limitation on the file upload widget when thingworx is from server and not the set up.

Hi all,

I have a requirement where file upload widget is being used. File uploaded in thingworx is getting stored into the windchill content holder if the upload is successful else it is not creating the object in windchill.

I have tried uploading different file sizes from over 17kb to 1.02gb. At 1.02 gb I'm unable to create object in windchill.  I came to know that there is no practical limit on the size of the file that can be uploaded through the file upload widget. In my case at 1.02 gb windchill object is not getting created, if anyone knows perhaps there is a limit to the size of the file that can be uploaded through the file upload widget when thingworx is running from an external server, without the set up on the system.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Hi Srilekha,

Can you please help me with how you are uploading a file through File Upload Widget in Thingworx  to Windchill Content Holder.

Thanks

Top Tags