cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Some Data table things does not have mashup option to view the contents of the data table

vinesh
8-Gravel

Some Data table things does not have mashup option to view the contents of the data table

Hi,

I see that some data table things I create doesn't have the Mashup option to view the content of it. Surprisingly, few data table things get that option. Am I doing any mistake while creating the Data Table (I am using the same Data Table Thing Template as Base thing template while creating the data tables and that Thing Template also has the DatatableEditor as its Home Mashup) ?

Licensed ThingWorx version: 8.3.3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vinesh
8-Gravel
(To:vinesh)

Hello All,

I found out the solution for the issue I posted. Though the Data Table Base Thing Template had the DataTableEditor as the Home Mashup , for some reasons the home Mashup for the Thing was not set to DataTableEditor ( it was empty). Upon manually choosing the DataTableEditor  as the home Mashup for the Data Table Thing, the problem was solved :)

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
vinesh
8-Gravel
(To:vinesh)

Hello All,

I found out the solution for the issue I posted. Though the Data Table Base Thing Template had the DataTableEditor as the Home Mashup , for some reasons the home Mashup for the Thing was not set to DataTableEditor ( it was empty). Upon manually choosing the DataTableEditor  as the home Mashup for the Data Table Thing, the problem was solved :)

Top Tags