cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Stacked Label Chart with secondary y axis as Line

MS_9497713
5-Regular Member

Stacked Label Chart with secondary y axis as Line

Hy!

I searched a long time for this and couldn't find an answer that suits me. So I will try and make my own topic about it.

I have data that is showing me on different Items different counts of good, bad and TU2. I would like to have in one chart the items on the x-axis then the good and the bad on the primary y axis stacked and overall the TU2 on the secondary y-axis not stacked at all. Now I tried a lot. It is working with the secondary y axis when it is not stacked, but as soon as I click stack series it also sets my secondary y axis on the bottom just as a thin line and doesn't show me the secondary y axis at all. Now as a sample of what I want to achieve I made an example in Excel.

MS_9497713_0-1669645048133.png

MS_9497713_1-1669645356119.png

Is there a way to also achieve this in Thingworx?

BTW I am using Thingworx 9.3 for this project I am working on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MS_9497713)

Hi @MS_9497713.

We are able to confirm the issue you reported.  However, since you are using a legacy widget, no further bug fixes or updates are planned unless they are security related.  In a future release of ThingWorx, we are including the combo widget that may provide the functionality you need.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @MS_9497713.

We are able to confirm the issue you reported.  However, since you are using a legacy widget, no further bug fixes or updates are planned unless they are security related.  In a future release of ThingWorx, we are including the combo widget that may provide the functionality you need.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @MS_9497713.

ThingWorx 9.4 is now available for download.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags