cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

TW Flow: how to set CSRF token invoking PUT action from OData connector?

anickolsky
12-Amethyst

TW Flow: how to set CSRF token invoking PUT action from OData connector?

Hello all,

I'm using Flow's OData connector to get data out of Windchill. Some actions like get structure (POST) requires CSRF token to be set in a header. But I found I can not use output from previous Get-CSRF action in next Get-Structure. How to use OData connector in this case?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Get Structure action from ThingWorx flow works normally when supported version of WRS and ThingWorx are installed. this internally takes care of these features (like CSRF token) . these all are subdued and handled internally with this action.

hence calling Get Structure action doesn't need to pass on CSRF token etc. and their is no need to call this action through odata connector. we shall call this action directly.

other facts

Only WRS 1.4 is supported for ThingWorx 8.x series
GetStructure action getting hanged on WRS 1.7/2.0 but it works fine on WRS 1.4
For GetStructure action to work fine on WRS 1.7/2.0 , user has to upgrade ThingWorx to 9 release
Other workaround would be to remove pdm domain from WRS 1.7/2.0

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Andrey,

I see you have opened up a case for this matter and are working with Rohit from our ThingWorx Team.

I've asked Rohit to proceed to post the resolution to your case on this thread once this has been determined. This will greatly assist other customers who are experiencing the same issue.

Get Structure action from ThingWorx flow works normally when supported version of WRS and ThingWorx are installed. this internally takes care of these features (like CSRF token) . these all are subdued and handled internally with this action.

hence calling Get Structure action doesn't need to pass on CSRF token etc. and their is no need to call this action through odata connector. we shall call this action directly.

other facts

Only WRS 1.4 is supported for ThingWorx 8.x series
GetStructure action getting hanged on WRS 1.7/2.0 but it works fine on WRS 1.4
For GetStructure action to work fine on WRS 1.7/2.0 , user has to upgrade ThingWorx to 9 release
Other workaround would be to remove pdm domain from WRS 1.7/2.0

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:rosharma)

Hi @anickolsky.

If you agree with the solution from the case posted by @rosharma, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for participating in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags