cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

TabName as Selected Row

RodrigoAA
5-Regular Member

TabName as Selected Row

Hello everybody,

I have a manufacturing process with different stages. In order to have a specific screen for every single stage, I am using Tabs Widget. This way, I have one tab per stage (e.g. Mixing, Cutting, etc)

I want to link information of a Data Table into Text Areas. Is there any way of fixing the value of Selected Row as the name of the tab?

This would mean that if I click in the tab "Mixing", the service will select "Mixing" as Selected Row (There is a column in the Data Table called Stages with this name and it is the Key Field) and give back the rest of values of this row.

Thank you very much

Sincerely 

Rodrigo Avilés

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There is a bindable property as SelectedTabName for tabs widget. You could bind this to the key parameter of GetDataTableEntryByKey/GetDataTableEntriesByKey and use the TabSelected event to trigger the retrieval of values for the TextArea. Does this satisfy your requirement?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

There is a bindable property as SelectedTabName for tabs widget. You could bind this to the key parameter of GetDataTableEntryByKey/GetDataTableEntriesByKey and use the TabSelected event to trigger the retrieval of values for the TextArea. Does this satisfy your requirement?

RodrigoAA
5-Regular Member
(To:rjanardan)

I think it will work.

Thank you very much for the quick answer.

Rodrigo

abarki
15-Moonstone
(To:RodrigoAA)

Hello RodrigoAA,

If @rjanardan response has answered your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution for the benefit of others who may have the same question in the future.

Thank you for your contributions to the PTC Community.

Abarki

Top Tags